Please join us for a briefing and interactive discussion on the latest public opinion and stakeholder trends shaping the evolution of the sustainability agenda. Chris Coulter, CEO of GlobeScan, will share recent consumer and stakeholder insights on sustainability to help better understand how the sustainability agenda is shifting in Canada and around the world. This will be a 30 minute presentation followed by Q&A.
In this presentation, Chris will share insights on:
- Issues Landscape: Current state of concern for key issues in the sustainability agenda and how they are trending over time.
- Behaviour change: What are the drivers and barriers of more sustainable behaviours and how can we unlock more change going forward.
- Leadership: Views of NGO and corporate leadership – which organizations are recognized as leaders and why, and how is this evolving over time.
- The Future: What does all this tell us about how to engage and mobilize the transition to sustainable development over time and the future of activism.
The insights will be drawn from a number of GlobeScan recent studies, including:
- The Healthy & Sustainable Living research program based on over 30K interviews across 31 markets.
- The GlobeScan SustainAbiity Survey of sustainability experts on climate change and the leadership agenda, based on surveys of hundreds experts from across 75 countries.
As CEO of GlobeScan Chris Coulter works with leadership organizations to help them better understand and respond to shifting stakeholder expectations, build trust with key constituencies and exert greater influence in shaping the future. He has substantive international experience having lived in North America, Europe and Asia and works with GlobeScan clients in all regions of the world. He is a member of Walgreen’s Corporate Responsibility Advisory Board, The Test of Corporate Purpose Advisory Board and the Multinational Subcommittee of B Lab’s Standards Advisory Council. He is also the Chair of Canadian Business for Social Responsibility, and co-authored the book, All In: The Future of Business Leadership.