If you have inquiries or would like to access a recording, please contact email@example.com.
*All recordings are available for 60 days.
Cost: CAD $35 (~US$28) per person
Date: October 20, 2022, 1:00 – 2:15 PM ET
Let's start with two facts...
1. If you're like most nonprofits, your most generous donors are aging. For years, these older donors have been the backbone of your giving. Nobody knows if younger generations will fully replace them.
2. Your donors' largest donations are typically given after they die -- in the form of legacy (or planned) gifts. Stating the obvious: you need to ask your supporters while they're still here -- and that window is rapidly closing. If you're not talking about planned gifts right now, you're missing out.
Join master fundraisers Harvey McKinnon and Andy Robinson for a frank and instructive conversation about death, money, and securing legacy gifts.
During this interactive webinar, we'll discuss:
- Legacy giving options 101
- Using values to open deeper conversations with donors (and their families)
- Inspiring donors: How they can create an impact long after they're gone
- Marketing planned gifts on a modest budget
- How to fit legacy giving into your already overflowing workload
Give us 75 minutes. You'll leave with a blueprint for building (or improving) your planned giving program. When the webinar is over, we'll stick around to answer all your question -- yes, every one of them. Ask us anything!
Added Bonus! At the end of the session, we'll raffle off a copy of Andy's "How to Raise $500 to $5000 from Almost Anyone" and a copy of Harvey's "11 Questions Every Donor Asks and the Answers All Donors Crave" and mail them to the lucky winner.